SugarWebinar User Guide
Table of Contents:
- Purpose of the Module
- License Configuration
- Module Use
The SugarWebinar module is designed to let you capture information from individuals that attend your webinars. This information is imported into SugarCRM, allowing you to utilize this data for future campaigns.
- After completing the purchase, install the SugarWebinar module and log in as an administrator.
- From the main page, click the 'Admin' tab located in the drop down menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, under the 'Developer Tools' selection, choose 'Module Loader'.
- Click 'Choose File' and select the appropriate .zip file.
- Select the SugarWebinar Zip package
- Click 'Upload' and allow the file transfer to complete.
- Once the files have completed transferring, choose 'Install'.
- When the module is ready for installation, take a moment to read the 'Software License Agreement'.
- If you agree to the terms of the License Agreement, choose 'Accept', then click 'Commit'.
- Verify that the module completed Installation.
- Find and click the 'Admin' tab from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see 'License Key' in the SugarWebinar section. Select this option.
- Enter the License Key received during the purchase process and click save.
- To begin using the SugarWebinar module, you will need to have created a GoToMeeting account.
- You will also need to obtain an API key from Citrix.
- Begin this process by going to the website developer.citirxonline.com and registering for a free account. To do this, select 'Register' at the top right of the page.
- After completing registration and entering the 'My Apps' page – which you will be redirected to after registering – select 'My Apps' from the drop down menu at the top right of the page.
- On the following page, select the 'Add a new app' button
- On the 'Add App' page, fill out the required sections: 1. App Name; 2. Description; 3. Product API (which will be GoToWebinar); and 4. Application URL (the Application URL will be the URL of your instance of SugarCRM)
- After submitting the required information select the 'Create App' button.
- Select your app from the 'My Apps' page, on the following page record the Consumer Key
- Now, return to your instance of Sugar and select 'Admin' from the drop down panel on the top right.
- Select GoToWebinar from the Go To Sugar section.
- On the following page, input the Consumer Key you received from Citrix into the API Key field, the remaining fields will be pre-populated. After inputting the API Key select save.
- From here, you can select the GoToWebinar tab from the main menu.
- On this page, you can view your scheduled webinars.
- After you select a webinar, the following page consists of two sections: 1. The details of your webinar and 2. A list of people that have signed up to attended your webinar.