- Purpose of the Module
- License Configuration
- Module Use
Purpose Content Lineup was created to help companies organize their marketing content schedules. With Content Lineup, users can assign individuals to different content creation tasks and view content schedules.
Install Guide Installation:
- After completing the purchase, install the Content Lineup module and log in as an administrator.
- From the main page, click the 'Admin' tab located in the drop down menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, under the 'Developer Tools' selection, choose 'Module Loader'.
- Click 'Choose File' and select the appropriate .zip file.
- Select the Content Lineup Zip package
- Click 'Upload' and allow the file transfer to complete.
- Once the files have completed transferring, choose 'Install'.
- When the module is ready for installation, take a moment to read the 'Software License Agreement'.
- If you agree to the terms of the License Agreement, choose 'Accept', then click 'Commit'.
- Verify that the module completed Installation.
- Find and click the 'Admin' tab from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see 'License Key' in the Content Lineup section, then click on it.
- Enter the License Key received during the purchase process and click save.
- To access Content Lineup, first, select the 'Content Lineup' tab from the top menu, or the drop down menu.
- To create a new task, click the drop down arrow on the 'Content Lineup' tab with your mouse and select 'Create Content Lineup'.
- Important features of the 'Create' page are 1. Giving the content a name, 2. Assigning a task to a user, 3. Selecting a content type, and 4. Setting the release date for content.
- There are several types of content you can assign. (Blog Post, Press Release, Video, Case Study, Whitepaper, User Guide, Demo, Newsletter, and Meetup.)
- Each content type has several fields where information related to the content can be recorded.
- Users can also set the status of their content. The three status updates are pending, released, and canceled.
- The Content Lineup module also provides a visual of your content schedule. To view the calendar, click the drop down arrow for the 'Content Lineup' tab and select 'View Calendar'.
- The 'View Calendar' page allows you to filter the selections on the calendar based on the 'Type', 'Assigned User', and 'Status'.
- Each selection is assigned a different color and by clicking a selection on the calendar you can view the details of the assigned content.
- Selecting 'View Content Lineup' after clicking the drop down menu of the 'Content Lineup' tab at the top of the page allows you to see a list view of your assigned content as well.
- Select an entry in the list view to view the details of that entry.
- Among the many options on this page, a few things you can do are editing the entry, sharing it via email, and creating a PDF.