- Purpose of the Module
- License Configuration
- Module Use
Purpose Contact Call Frequncy is a convenient SugarCRM module created to give Sugar users a visual of a contacts call frequency status.
Install Guide Installation:
- After completing the purchase, install the Contact Call Frequency module and log in as an administrator
- From the main page click the 'Admin' tab located in the drop down menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, under the 'Developer Tools' section, choose 'Module Loader'.
- Click 'Choose File' and select the appropriate .zip file.
- Select the Contact Call Frequency Zip package
- Click 'Upload' and allow the file transfer to complete.
- Once the fields have completed transferring, choose 'Install'.
- When the module is ready for installation, take a moment to read the 'Software License Agreement'.
- If you agree to the terms of the License Agreement, choose 'Accept', then click 'Commit'.
- Verify that the module completed installation.
- Find and click the 'Admin' tab from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see 'License Key' in the Contact Call Frequency section, then click on it.
- Enter the License Key received during the purchase process and click save.
- To access the Contact Call Frequency module, begin by selecting the 'Admin' tab from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down and select 'Call Frequency List' in the Contact Call Frequency section
- Here, you can toggle on and off the background color of the Contact list view. After you've made your selection, click 'Save'.
- Return to your contacts list to view the call frequency status background. The background of your contact will match the color of the frequency status indicator.
- By selecting a contact, and logging contact activity, the background will be updated to match the call frequency indicator.
- To log contact activity, select a contact and make a selection in the 'Activities' drop down menu.
- After selecting an activity from the menu and saving this information, your background will be updated to green match the frequency status indicator.