- Purpose of the Module
- License Configuration
- Module Use
Purpose Audit Max was created as a means to extend the auditing process in SugarCRM. Audit Max gives users the ability to see changes made to any field, in any module in SugarCRM.
Install Guide Installation:
- After completing the purchase, install the Audit Max module and log in as an administrative user.
- From the main page, click the 'Admin' tab, located in the drop down menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, under the 'Developer Tools' section, choose 'Module Loader'.
- Click 'Choose File' and select the appropriate .zip file.
- Select the Audit Max Zip package
- Click 'Upload' and allow the file transfer to complete.
- Once the files have completed transferring, choose 'Install'.
- When the module is ready for installation, take a moment to read the 'Software License Agreement'.
- If you agree to the terms of the License Agreement, choose 'Accept', then click 'Commit'.
- Verify that the module completed installation.
- Find and click the 'Admin' tab from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see 'License Key' in the Audit Max section, then click on it.
- Enter the License Key received during the purchase process and click save.
- To access the module, select 'Audit Max' from the menu at the top of the page or from the 'More' drop down menu.
- Once you are in the Audit Max module you will see modified records in the list view.
- Audit Max displays the modified field on this page; along with who altered this information and the date and time the information was changed.
- By selecting a modified items from the list view, you will be shown details of that entries modified fields.
- This information includes the altered field, who modified the entry, and the field value before and after the entry was modified.