Being able to send up to 144,000 emails per day is great. Having the ability to send an unlimited amount is even better. Mass emailing is a marketing strategy that began in the mid-90s during the internet revolution. While we’ve seen the usage of other strategies like direct mail and cold calling that were also popular during that time lose steam, email marketing has continued to thrive. A few reasons mass emailing has maintained its popularity are:
- Having the ability to reach a large audience with few resources
- Creating personalized messages
- Recipients having the ability to easily opt-in and opt-out
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Enrollment Services
Sending Unlimited Email With SugarCRMOut-of-the-box, SugarCRM’s email service works like this:
- First, Sugar checks for valid email that is in queue (emails that are waiting to be sent).
- Once valid email is found, Sugar sends it out one-by-one at a rate of a little under two emails per second.
- At this rate, our client could only send about 144,000 email messages in a 24-hour span
- First, we took Sugar’s email sending process and made it standalone.
- By making the process standalone, it is able to be replicated an infinite amount of times.
- Each replicated email sending process sends a set amount of email.
- The email process is replicated as many times as it takes to send each email that is in queue.
Everyday, SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative, flexible and affordable CRM solution in the market.